Jandy Large Cartridge Filters – Jandy�s large cartridge filters set the industry standard in cartridge filtration. They are technologically advanced and have many easy to use features. The large cartridge filter design takes advantage of the filter�s total surface area, providing the clearest most enjoyable water possible and extended cleaning cycles. The new CV filter is designed to work more efficiently with other Jandy products by incorporating the Versa Plumb system. This filter is equipped for high flow rates and optimum hydraulic performance. Both CV and CL large cartridge filters are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy duty high-tech polymeric materials for long-lasting performance. Both of these filters are available in 340, 460 and 580 square foot models. The CV models are designed to easily connect with other Jandy Products via Jandy’s exclusive Versa Plumb system.
– Easy-grip ergonomically designed tank handles.
– Combination pressure gauge/air release valve with water saving Clean/Dirty indicator.
– Extra large capacity for extended cleaning cycles.
– Heavy duty, rigid tank clamp.
– Attractive, compact design fits easily into small plumbing configurations.
– Tough UV and corrosion-resistant thermoplastic tank.
– Automatic internal air relief.
Jandy CV Filters include:
– Bulkhead unions.
– Combination pressure gauge/air release valve with Clean/Dirty indicator.